vBWarez - Rest In Peace

vBTube PRO v2.6.7 [ NULLED | VBWAREZ ]

vBTube PRO v2.6.7 [ NULLED | VBWAREZ ] isnt working with vB 4.2.2. I use the Seamus Theme. Some php Warnings

[php]Warning: Function eregi() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 50

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 60

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 64

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 87

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 91
[/php]

How can i fix this?

Its possible to ignore this Warning. The Solution: edit /includes/class_core.php search "case E_NOTICE:" Add to the next free Line

[php]
case E_STRICT:
case E_DEPRECATED:
[/php]

Save and Reload your Site Edited by S1lv3R
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[code] [COLOR=#008000][B]Product:[/B][/COLOR] vBTube PRO [COLOR=#008000][B]Version:[/B][/COLOR] 2.6.7 [COLOR=#008000][B]For:[/B][/COLOR] vBulletin 4 Cracked by [COLOR=#ff0000][B]UnstucK[/B][/COL

If anyone is interested and GIVE A FUCKING SHIT, then read :ninjaa: Ok so vBTube leeb coders, this is how they generate the $key: [code] $key = md5($vbulletin->options['bburl']);$key = md5($

Thx Papa ;) This product works... and here a German lang.. [ATTACH]1821[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ricmic']Hi,

The mod is working perfectly in my vBulletin 4.0.5 version, but I want to edit all the colors around (see attached picture). Does anyone know how can I do this? Is there any file or image that needs to be modified?

Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

The gradient is based on your theme.It looks like your using the default theme..You can edit via the css templates for the mod.Firebug is a good source to use when trying to find what to change.
Thanks man, I managed to edit a few things around, but I couldn't find the file or image with that blue from Random Media (see attached picture). I tried various ways to edit it, including searching the color within the styles, but nothing worked.
The point is that I am not using the default style, but my own skin, so I don't actually know what to do right now. Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,
How to fix vBTube? I´m reciving all time this message. I wait long time but it didnt send me any message and either i found the uploaded media on server.

[CODE]Waiting in line. This Video will start converting soon. We will email you when this video is ready for watching.[/CODE]
  • 4 weeks later...
Warning: include_once(includes/functions_vbseo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ....\vbtube\plugins\vbseo.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'includes/functions_vbseo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in ....\vbtube\plugins\vbseo.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_get_options() in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\vbtube\plugins\vbseo.php on line 3
:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey guys! I'm using vbulletin suite 4.2.2 and vbtube page looks great except when i upload a video. the video file does not show up in my server directory and it renames the file when previewing using the vbtube flash player. so basically i am uploading the file twice then renaming it to work. I have went through all the setting options and still having these issues. does anyone have suggestions if they have ever experienced this?

Thanks in advanced for all your help!
  • 1 month later...
Hi,

i can't modify VbtubePro Options, i have this text

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admincp/options.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any solution please
[quote name='FuTuR']Hi,

i can't modify VbtubePro Options, i have this text

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admincp/options.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any solution please[/QUOTE]

this sounds like an issue I dealt with prior. I believe I had to go over the folders I uploaded and CMOD777 from 755.

Also check your usergroup settings aswell some programs like to actually set up the permissions with in your usergroup setup.

Then go over the products sets up and double check everthing....

Hope I helped out in some way
Hello,

if i put url video without "http://" it's working fine, and if pute url video with "http://" i have this erreur

You don't have permission to access /vbtube_add.php on this server.

any solution please
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='namchelsea']I want guest to can see vbtube.help me[/QUOTE]

If you can't set permissions,then you really need to ask yourself is opening a site for me? I'm not being disrespectful, but if you don't know the basics your going to get serious issues.
  • 4 weeks later...
hi,
i´m facing this error, how to fix it?
[QUOTE]

Warning: include_once(includes/functions_vbseo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/vbtube/plugins/vbseo.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'includes/functions_vbseo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php') in [path]/vbtube/plugins/vbseo.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/vbtube_show.php on line 190

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/vbtube_show.php on line 191
[/QUOTE]
  • 2 months later...
Guys coz i have my vbtube in good working mode, I want to write here, what you need to work just fine this Huge addon for vbulletin. First time i want to say you, this scripts are the best, but you must to have for this version , at least vbulletin 4.x.x all to work just fine, and is very important ONLY php versions 5.3 or 5.4 to work just fine without no errors on Windows servers(WinXP Pro, WinServer2004-2012) or Linux. This is enought ONLY to play the videos from your upload hosting or others video hostings like Youtube, NOT to encode, if you want to upload and encode you must to have installed encoders( mencoder, and others 2). Normally you can install this video server only on your hosting at home/office , or on VPN hosting!! NOT can be used on shared servers because this MOD(add-ons)EAT huge resources from servers to encode, and a lots of speed if you have it >20 watchers on your vtube. This mode are AMAIZING i love it, and work just fine on WindowsXP Profesional server, and Unbutu server what I use by now. Do NOT use earlier php 5.4 .
PS: If you use VBSEO who is a big shit , disable first this mod, and make to work just fine this vbtube, and after just eneable the VBSEO and go inside and carefully setup the settings from there, otherwise you will encouter a lots of errors, after me UNINSTALL VBSEO , because this are a big shit, and carefully to the others add-ons to dont have conflicts with vbtube.

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]If you want to use on latest version of PHP, you must to have latest version of this vbtube, who are not by now available on Internet. If anyone have one, PLEASE Share to us. [/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE] :) Edited by Legendofmir
  • 2 weeks later...
Please help me!

I am not able to upload videos. I am trying to upload an MP4 video and it keeps saying the file is too big, I have increased the limit by much more than it is but it still says it is too big. Please help me!

vB 4.2.1

PHP-Settings

SafeMode: Off | Upload: 1 | MaxFilesize: 16M | MemoryLimit: 64M | MaxPostSize: 16M | MaxExecutionTime: 30

Please help me!
  • 2 weeks later...
Can anybody supply the [URL="http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/product/303-dragonbyte-seo/"]DBSEO[/URL] custom re-write rules?
I tried vBSEO rules in it's place and it doesn't work (I just get a blank page).
If I press [URL="http://i.imgur.com/0KiPm5h.png"]No to vBSEO Settings & mod_rewrite option from the vBtube settings[/URL], then I get a [URL="http://prntscr.com/46bi9w"]re-direct loop[/URL] whenever I try clicking anything from the YT browser or if I click on any category name, from the category tab. Edited by mark640