vBTube PRO v2.6.7 [ NULLED | VBWAREZ ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[code] [COLOR=#008000][B]Product:[/B][/COLOR] vBTube PRO [COLOR=#008000][B]Version:[/B][/COLOR] 2.6.7 [COLOR=#008000][B]For:[/B][/COLOR] vBulletin 4 Cracked by [COLOR=#ff0000][B]UnstucK[/B][/COL

If anyone is interested and GIVE A FUCKING SHIT, then read :ninjaa: Ok so vBTube leeb coders, this is how they generate the $key: [code] $key = md5($vbulletin->options['bburl']);$key = md5($

Thx Papa ;) This product works... and here a German lang.. [ATTACH]1821[/ATTACH]

[quote name='zine']upload.zip: unknown Bytes complete FAILED! :Upload canceled: VIRUS DETECTED![/QUOTE]

Not sure what your trying do..There's 1.15mb contained in the upload folder,and you have to follow the file structures when uploading..And theres no virus conatained within that download,so I would check your own system..And use Winrar when unzipping,not zip.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello,

When uploading video it goes to /vbtube/tmp
but player is looking for video in /vbtube/upload/flv
and due to that reporting error

Only if I move video manually
(cPanel File Manager) to vbtube/upload/flv
then is OK.
Please help!
Regards, Papa Joe
[quote name='papajoe']Video only 2 MB and size on server 100 MB[/QUOTE]

Try again,go look at your php info you'll find that in admincp,in fact you'll see it when entering admincp and post back what these three settings are..

PHP Max Post Size
PHP Maximum Upload Size
PHP Memory Limit
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='bandito877']i got the problem if i use vbTube on vbuleetin Suite i havnt Options on right side in my Admin Center,only with vbulletin Forums :suicide_fool-edit:[/QUOTE]

If you don't have any admincp options,then simply you missed file uploads,when uploading..
[quote name='dingo']If you don't have any admincp options,then simply you missed file uploads,when uploading..[/QUOTE]

No it works,BUT i have only 1 Option named "vbtube" and not on the left side like some other Options with vbulletin Forums version

And i cant give permissions at Group Perimissions under vbulletin Suite
Forget the vb suite bit,thats not your problem! The options are the same using both the suite and forums only..It sounds to me your vb suite install is wrong.

Do you have permission to change settings as admin for that plugin? Edited by dingo