vBWarez - Rest In Peace

Important Information about the new vBTeam

• Admin
Original owners are back.

This content below is not true anymore

[B]- UnstucK[/B]

[quote name='OLD_STORY_NOT_TRUE_ANYMORE']
[SIZE=1]Ok so I'm sure that many of you know what's the vBTeam project, well sorry I meant what WAS the vBTeam Project !

Just for your knowledge & to keep brain up-to-date, vBTeam has been hacked last year !

The owner didn't want to restore the project as-is, and he just sold the domain/project to another guy (basically any dumb humster from the internet who got cash from their parents if you see what I mean).

So now, what's up ? Well vBTeam is actually owned/runned by lame "hackers", actually they are infecting everything they can !

Believe me or not, no big deal ! Still when you go to vbteam website, check the shoutbox itself, it's linked do "d*tabase.c**" website, which is their hacking website, they release website databases / files there.

So yea one advice:

[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#ff0000]vBTeam is dead, RIP ! New project is meant to infect you or your servers in order to destroy them ! Do not visit vBTeam website anymore and do not download/install anything from them ![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/quote][CENTER]
[/CENTER] Edited by UnstucK
  • Like 6
[quote name='UnstucK']Ok so I'm sure that many of you know what's the vBTeam project, well sorry I meant what WAS the vBTeam Project !

Just for your knowledge & to keep brain up-to-date, vBTeam has been hacked last year !

The owner didn't want to restore the project as-is, and he just sold the domain/project to another guy (basically any dumb humster from the internet who got cash from their parents if you see what I mean).

So now, what's up ? Well vBTeam is actually owned/runned by lame "hackers", actually they are infecting everything they can !

Believe me or not, no big deal ! Still when you go to vbteam website, check the shoutbox itself, it's linked do "d*tabase.c**" website, which is their hacking website, they release website databases / files there.

So yea one advice:

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#ff0000]vBTeam is dead, RIP ! New project is meant to infect you or your servers in order to destroy them ! Do not visit vBTeam website anymore and do not download/install anything from them ![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Never heard for vbTeam before. What did they do? When I go to the site, it redirects me to [CODE]D4TABase.com[/CODE]

And shows a vBulletin message: Down for maintenance. Defacement database shall be up in a few hours.

UPDATE

I saw the site via [URL="http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.vbteam.info"]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.vbteam.info[/URL]. It's really hacked. Ahh, one more vBulletin site went down. Hope vbwarez.net will stay with CloudFlare protection! Edited by AleksaS
  • 3 weeks later...
Ah man, I'm great friends with D4's owner and I am VIP myself on there. I don't believe he did that on his own :/. vBTeam was quite big but I have suspicions :P.

vBWarez shall continue to power through and be stronger than the rest!:P
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It is back up and running by new owners. The team is from people who were on the original vBTeam staff. It is not ran by hackers and is not ran by immature people. This post needs to be locked and/or deleted as it is not valid anymore.
  • 2 months later...