vBWarez - Rest In Peace

Pro VB - Community Newsletter PRO v1.6.0 [ VBWAREZ | NULLED ]

• Admin
[code]

Thanks to [COLOR=#add8e6][B]dingo[/B][/COLOR] for sending these pro versions to me !

Nulled these myself so you will be sure that it's safe !

License Number verification has been [COLOR=#ff0000]completly removed[/COLOR] ![/code]

[IMG]http://www.provb.org/products/images/community_newslettervb4.jpg[/IMG]

One of [B]almost every website's busiest days of the month[/B] are the days in which news letters and such are sent out to its members.

[I]Why?[/I] Keeping existing members [B]updated[/B] will more than likely regain or keep their interest based on what they see. Purchase our "Community Newsletters" product today and give your members the best of your website, all in one email!

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"][B]Community Newsletters[/B] Keep your members up-to-date with your website, by subscribing them to community newsletters.
[/TD]
[TD="class: alt1"]
[LIST]
[*]Send Community Newletters via html email
[*]Include Recent Topics
[*]Include New Members
[*]Include News
[*]Include Featured Post
[*]Include Featured Poll
[*]Exclude Forums From Recent Topics
[*]Disable New Member Avatars
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"] [B]Styling Features[/B] Choose from 3 newsletter templates that [B]come with the product[/B], and options for usability.
[/TD]
[LIST]
[*]Custom Heading Message (html enabled)
[*]Select from pre-made letter templates (3 at the moment) all set to adapt to your current theme.
[*]Select width for Community Newsletter
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"] [B]Newsletter Subscriptions[/B] [/TD]
[LIST]
[*]Set which usergroups receive the Community Newsletter email
[*]Allow users to subscribe/unsubscribe to Community Newsletter emails
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]FIXED THE DEPRECIATED ERROR OF THIS SCRIPT MYSELF BY INCLUDING THIS

[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]error_reporting( E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED ) [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#007700]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

• Like 10
Below error is coming while opening path/c_news_letter.php via admin cp

and same error is coming while click on process news letter

news letter options working properly

Error is

[B][COLOR="#B22222"]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ednforum/public_html/c_news_letter.php on line 13[/COLOR][/B]

Error is here (this error is only for below path, but not entire website)

[url]http://path/c_news_letter.php[/url] Edited by sekhar67
We'll see what unstuck says..Possibly a syntax error caused by editing.
Post the details below as he will only ask for them..

n Admincp Control Panel Home you will have a section showing the details below,post your results back..

Server Type
Web Server
PHP
PHP Max Post Size
PHP Maximum Upload Size
PHP Memory Limit
MySQL Version
MySQL Packet Size Edited by dingo
  • Like 1
Server Type Linux
Web Server Apache v2.2.24 (cgi-fcgi)
PHP 5.2.17
PHP Max Post Size 8.00 MB
PHP Maximum Upload Size 2.00 MB
PHP Memory Limit None
MySQL Version 5.1.68-cll
MySQL Packet Size 16.00 MB Edited by sekhar67
i found that
[COLOR="#B22222"][B]error_reporting( E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED )[/B][/COLOR]
was not ended with semi colon [COLOR="#A52A2A"][B];[/B][/COLOR] on line number 10 in c_news_letter.php...
i added this semi colon,
now community news letter to users working properly...

Thanks to dingo papa for providing this script,
and
thanks to unstuck papa for great work to null this script..
i am searching for this script from lot of days,
now my searching ended with Vbwarez team,
thanx to Vbwarez team Edited by sekhar67
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
i have this error [B]Parse error[/B]: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in [B]/xxx/xxxxx/www.xxxxxx.com/home/c_news_letter.php[/B] on line [B]13[/B] sorry for the X i censurated

Please help

sorry I resolved by correcting the amendment mentioned above :) Edited by woldemort
resolved
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Same problem here: while trying to send out newsletter, I'm getting only blank page. And I haven't received it on my mail account.

Edit: sorry, explained wrong way round. I'm getting blank screen, if pressing at "Send Community Newsletter" link in AdminCP, so that I can't see the mailing configuration. Edited by djdance
Ok nvm, found it out. Only usergroup_id 6 (e.g. Administrator) is allowed to see this page. Others, even co-administrators will get a blank page.

[quote name='thalamofilakas']It doesn't do that.
"Allow users to subscribe/unsubscribe to Community Newsletter emails"
the lnk in the subscribe/unsubscribe button is wrong.
Can please someone fix this?[/QUOTE]

Go to Admin CP --> Styles & Templates --> Search in Templates

Under "Find and Replace in Templates (be careful!)" in field "Search for text" enter something, f.e. "subscribe", just to let forum search through templates. ATTENTION: Set "Test Replacement Only" to "YES".

Now a new window with the whole templates will appear. Search for template called "c_news_letter_3_column" (if you're using 1 or 2 columns template, search respectively), then click on it to be able to edit it. Search for the phrase

[CODE]<div class="smallfont" style="float: right"><a style="color: $stylevar[blockhead_color];" href="$vboptions[bburl]/usercp.php">$vbphrase[answer_forum_unsubscribe]</a></div>
[/CODE]

Change "usercp.php" as you wish. For me i've changed it for example to "profile.php?do=editprofile", because the field for subscription appears there in our forum.
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...