vBWarez - Rest In Peace

Pro VB - Extra Threadfields PRO v2.8.2 [ VBWAREZ | NULLED ]

• Admin
[code]
Thanks to [COLOR=#add8e6][B]dingo[/B][/COLOR] for sending these pro versions to me !

Nulled these myself so you will be sure that it's safe !

License Number verification has been [COLOR=#ff0000]completly removed[/COLOR] !
[/code]

[IMG]http://www.provb.org/products/images/extra_threadfieldsvb4.jpg[/IMG]

[B][COLOR=#ff0000]DEMO:[/COLOR][/B] [URL]http://www.provb.org/vb4/forums/6-Extra-Threadfields-Forum[/URL]

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]Support:[/B][/COLOR] vBulletin 4 (4.0.0 to 4.2.0)

All a vBulletin topic asks you to fill out initially is "title" & "message".

This vBulletin Mod changes that.

Some of your forums may require you to ask for some other kind of information - so why not make a new topic form that represents that?

vBulletin offers a means of posting new topics, but with this vBulletin Mod you can event turn topics into listings.

Exra Threadfields can be used to produce a variety of well-developed forum types for your vBulletin forum.

The overall aim of Extra Threadfields was to allow more flexibility within individual forums, as well as organization.

Whether you're looking to spice up your discussions or create a nice looking directory listing from just an individual vBulletin Forum, Extra Threadfields can make it happen.

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"][B]Extra Threadfields[/B] Add extra input fields to your new thread page.[/TD]
[TD="class: alt1"]
[LIST]
[*]Add extra fields to threads. These include:
[LIST]
[*]Text fields
[*]Select Drop Down Fields
[*]Radio Fields
[*]Checkbox Fields
[/LIST]

[*]Enhanced extra threadfields manager [COLOR=#093504][B]*new[/B][/COLOR]
[*]Control order in which fields are displayed
[*]Show extra fields in forum index
[*]Show fields automatically in thread Enable/Disable automatic showing fields in thread
[*]Show fields automatically in forumdisplay Enable/Disable automatic showing fields in forum
[*]Show extra fields in subscriptions
[*]Control what forums the field is shown in
[*]Make a field required
[*]Make the field only editable by staff
[*]Control what usergroups can edit staff-only editable fields
[*]Style how your extra fields appear in threads (using html) directly from your admincp! [COLOR=#093504][B]*new[/B][/COLOR]
[*]Linkable Field (2 options)
[LIST]
[*]Link-To Self: Field will link over to whatever website the user enters, allow your users to create the links. Forumdisplay Filtering: A way of allowing users to click this field and be redirected back to the forum where the listing was made, with only matching listings being shown.
[/LIST]

[*]Exclude Automatic Display within Pages[COLOR=#093504][B]*new[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"] [B]Search Extra Threadfields[/B][/TD]
[LIST]
[*]Search through extra fields within forums (forumdisplay.php) [COLOR=#093504][B]*new[/B][/COLOR]
[*]Show extra fields in search results
[*]Search through fields in search.php search.php is in the "advanced search" page. Right now you can search right on forumdisplay, but we're still in the process of editing the search.php one.
[*]Control what fields are searchable
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"] [B]Threadfield Editors[/B] Edit Extra Threadfields right from normal edit post (on first posts) and edit thread pages.[/TD]
[LIST]
[*]Edit thread fields via the "edit thread" page
[*]Edit thread fields via the "edit post" page [COLOR=#093504][B]*new[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"] [B]Extra Perks![/B][/TD]
[LIST]
[*]No template edits required! [COLOR=#093504][B]*new[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][B]IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING ERROR ON PLUGIN IMPORT THEN CHECK MY FIX ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]The error:[/B][/COLOR]
[code]

Invalid SQL Query on line 11

<![CDATA[$vbulletin->db->query_write("
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `". TABLE_PREFIX ."thread_fields_admin` (
`title` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`fieldid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`description` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
`forums` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
`type` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`size` char(3) NOT NULL default '40',
`options` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
`display` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '1',
PRIMARY KEY (`fieldid`)
) [COLOR=#008000]TYPE=MyISAM[/COLOR]
");]]>[/code]

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]My fix:[/B][/COLOR]

Change [COLOR=#008000]TYPE=MyISAM [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]to[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000] ENGINE=MyISAM [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]into the [/COLOR][COLOR=#daa520]product-extra_threadfields.xml[/COLOR] file ! Then try to import again !

Or just download my fixed XML file, check the attachments ! :)

Edited by UnstucK
  • Like 14
  • 1 month later...
First of huge thanks for this love it when i need something i just search here and most of the time you have what i'm looking for :give_heart:

can anyone help with this mess up if i disable this product it goes back to normal not really sure why it's causing this problem.

I'm using vb 4.2.0 and seamus theme but the problem is also on the vb default theme.

with this product enabled
[img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6899/23422242.png[/img]
with it disabled
[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7427/25486093.png[/img]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
DON'T TRY THIS WITH VB 4.2.1

It works up to a point. I mean you can install the plugin, add fields, ...etc but then it gives lots of database errors and the fields are not automatically added to the thread content.

I'm downgrading from vb4.2.1 to vb4.2.0 as we speak.

Btw, this is the first error I noticed:

[I]Fatal error: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4361[/I]

there was an empty line there so i removed it but then it gave me other error and so on.
I installed vb4.2.0 and the mod still doesn't work. The database errors don't show anymore but i have another problem.

When i make a new thread and complete all the fields, they are not being added to the thread content and don't show up in search. The threads just look like normal threads with no fields.

Any solution? I would really appreciate any help.
  • 2 weeks later...
It works on 4.2.0 but . there's this one error that i am having trouble with .

=&pp=20&daysprune=-1&sort=lastpost&field3=Yes__&order=desc

When u click on show threads after choosing something. There's this __ beside yes . It's causing trouble . How can i delete it or make it normal. It works fine without __ .

Any help would be much appreciated . Edited by dotenaebyin
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
[quote name='dotenaebyin']It works on 4.2.0 but . there's this one error that i am having trouble with .

=&pp=20&daysprune=-1&sort=lastpost&field3=Yes__&order=desc

When u click on show threads after choosing something. There's this __ beside yes . It's causing trouble . How can i delete it or make it normal. It works fine without __ .

Any help would be much appreciated .[/QUOTE]

same problem but don't know how to resolve :/
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I found the bug with the criteria "__" in url
Open the [B][U]plugin manager[/U][/B] search -> Extra Threadfields - Forumdisplay -> Filter Based On Field

search
[HTML]$threadfield_form_inputs .= '<option value="' . $option . '"' . $optionselected . '>' . $option . '</option>';[/HTML]
replace by
[HTML]$threadfield_form_inputs .= '<option value="' . trim($option) . '"' . $optionselected . '>' . $option . '</option>';[/HTML]

search
[HTML]$radios = explode("\n", $threadfield['options']);[/HTML]
replace by
[HTML]$radios = explode("\r\n", $threadfield['options']);[/HTML]

search
[HTML]$checkboxes = explode("\n", $threadfield['options']);[/HTML]
replace by
[HTML]$checkboxes = explode("\r\n", $threadfield['options']);[/HTML]