vBWarez - Rest In Peace

Not sure if this is the section but I need immediate help!

Same here brother... I would honestly just pay for premium access again. But it appears Unstuck is who elevates your account to Premium after you pay! So it doesn't matter if I pay or not... It'll be handled on the exact same day it seems. I really need to be able to get back to everything, as certain parts of my site are dependent on what I have accessed here lol.
[quote name='mlew2']Patience really isn't your strong suit is it??????[/QUOTE]

mlew, I have a lot of respect for you due to the fact you are a veteran here and obviously do what you can to help people. I would very much appreciate it if you didn't treat me like some scummy person who's overly demanding and outright ridiculous. That is the not the case.

However, patience is absolutely something I have had, and will continue to have. I actually originally had my account issues on 3/16/16, and kept waiting for an email to my email which I have on my premium account. I tried 2x per day, every day until I created this account to ask about it. I have since posted my original post on 3/19/16 - and today is now 3/26/16.

So 10 days total for a response - for something which I paid for is ABSOLUTELY a sign of patience.

Furthermore, I have shown my immense appreciation for the site, and have made it clear that I would gladly pay for premium access again even... Even though I have already paid it once. My issue is I simply wouldn't want to pay again, and then have to potentially wait another... 10 days for it?

I run a large community myself, and own 2 businesses - so I know what its like! I COMPLETELY understand that Unstuck has many other things he has to worry about in his life. It would be absurd for me to sit here and think anything else.

But I also firmly believe that if someone pays for something, they should get what they paid for. And in this case, I did! But the issue is I am no longer able to access it due to the lost password retrieval not working here. And its blatant that I am not alone. Since I have brought up my issue, I have seen at least 2 people having the same issue (maybe 3).

So I was hoping I could get SOME sort of help from one of the mods or admins here. Also, I believe it was 2 days ago when Unstuck said he would handle PM's that night. I ONLY bring this up because you pointed it out in the other thread. That is all. And just to be clear, I'm not freaking out over that. I just got my hopes up it would be handled that night. But I understand there's a lot of other things going on.

There are periods of time when I cannot get on the community I run. And because of that, I have a total of 4 other admins, and 7 supermods to help.

Is Unstuck the ONLY person able to access my other account? If not - I will gladly PM one of the other admins/supermods the email on my other premium account, and they can change the password to something random, and I can change it out as soon as I get back on it.

mlew, again, I have a lot of respect for you since you help out with this site brother. But please do not disrespect me for something as absurd as this. It shows extremely poor side of someone who is obviously very helpful. I hope you don't take anything I said as a sign of disrespect, or get upset at something I said. I am merely responding and pointing out the facts of the matter. I actually rather hope I can become friends with the majority of those on this site that help the community. I have a number of things I can contribute as well (tools, not just posts).

Being a nutritionist/coach/trainer for over 10 years, and running a programming business for over 12 gives me a lot of skills at my disposal. I hope to assist where I can.

Hopefully no one takes my post as disrespectful, absurd, or anything of that nature. I meant zero disrespect to anyone. I only wanted to address what was said to me, nothing else. I have nothing but love for this site and everything that ALL of you do here. So if any supermods/admins can assist, please let me know. I do NOT want to be a nuisance anymore! I REALLY don't want to. I just want to get this handled. That is all I am asking.
Understood.

I know it may take me a while to get my premium account upgrade, but I went ahead and decided to pay for lifetime premium again for THIS account. I saw that Unstuck bought a SSL license for the site, and figured I should just go ahead and help out. Essentially just wanted to donate some money. But if nothing else, I'll have a 2nd premium account now... Backup I suppose.

I'm just happy this site exists. Keep it all going you all.
[quote name='GenomeX']Understood.

I know it may take me a while to get my premium account upgrade, but I went ahead and decided to pay for lifetime premium again for THIS account. I saw that Unstuck bought a SSL license for the site, and figured I should just go ahead and help out. Essentially just wanted to donate some money. But if nothing else, I'll have a 2nd premium account now... Backup I suppose.

I'm just happy this site exists. Keep it all going you all.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could just pay another 23 euro.
[quote name='Skyeded']I wish I could just pay another 23 euro.[/QUOTE]

Brother... I honestly don't know what to say to this? I wish you luck with finding a great job soon man. And if you already have one, I hope you get better money management skills? This isn't meant to be disrespectful, but brother - its essentially $25 USD.... Most people spend that much going to a decent restaurant. Any time I take my woman out somewhere nice to eat (before going to do whatever else for the night), I have to spend $80 at the minimum (including tip).... And that's just a meal that lasts at MOST a few hours... And then on to whatever is next... Like seeing a movie (which now costs almost $40 for 2 people if you want to see something on the biggest of screens, plus drinks, etc -- its too easy to spend almost $60 on movies alone LOL).

Now... When I compare that to the investment into this site... Its a freaking no brainer. It saves me a LOT of time, money, and headaches - plus supporting a great cause and the time required to run the community, etc. (Though I am losing time from not being able to get my old account back, and as I wait for this account to get promoted lol - BUT! Other than that, it saves a lot of time, etc).

To be honest, I think ~$25 (23EU) is INSANELY cheap for lifetime access lol... That's why I wasn't freaking out too much about losing my other premium and not receiving an email when I wanted to change the password (I still want it back, but I'm not SCREAMING or FREAKING THE FUCK OUT lol). But... If I had paid, say... $250 for a lifetime premium account here - I'd be fucking furious, and very quickly after I couldn't access my account for a single day lol. Edited by GenomeX