vBWarez - Rest In Peace

Today's interesting news

Today I was checking out vbulletin mods site and I got banned on there. Idk why last thing I was posting on seeing the suggestion of changing the skin to darker. They have a plain white site which is just a eye killer and I saw one theme that was thrown up and it was black and blue so I said yes fucking put it on right now I want it and I got banned. They got some new mod on there name devil he doesn't know me but he should know me and tempus have known each other for a long time. I don't have his skype though I know some of you check that place out if you do go on there message tempus to unban me.
Devil, goes by many names and has been banned on nearly every forum, including this one (though he's back under other accounts.)
He's done a lot of vB work for the community, but he's an arrogant @ss who publicly attacks his own moderators and takes credit for others work.

This has been covered on this forum before and by others.
See this thread.
[url]https://vbwarez.net/threads/17000-Can-you-feel-the-love?p=41342&highlight=#post41342[/url] Edited by Snail
[quote name='Snail']Devil, goes by many names and has been banned on nearly every forum, including this one (though he's back under other accounts.)
He's done a lot of vB work for the community, but he's an arrogant @ss who publicly attacks his own moderators and takes credit for others work.

This has been covered on this forum before and by others.
See this thread.
[url]https://vbwarez.net/threads/17000-Can-you-feel-the-love?p=41342&highlight=#post41342[/url][/QUOTE]

Oh so it is zombie, I knew it was him. Well he always use to be cool with me but idk wtf happened now I went to that site after being gone from almost a year there and boom im banned for no reason. Well fuck him if anyone can get in touch with tempus let him know hows hes banned almost everywhere because I don't think he knows.