vBWarez - Rest In Peace

vBWarez - 2nd Anniversary

• Admin
Two years already, and I'm even late to post that thread, the true anniversary would be on 5Th July :sarcastic_hand:

So yea, the baby's still alive, and still [COLOR=#afeeee]growing[/COLOR].

Premium subscription is being edited for the [COLOR=#ff0000]Anniversary[/COLOR] one, which basically gives the same thing but moves you to a special usergroup (Anniversary, how surprising :D)

The Anniversary Subscription is available right now for [COLOR=#00ff00]15€ - Lifetime until 20Th July[/COLOR], then it will still be available but at the regular premium price (22€, fcking expensive ! [COLOR=#00ff00]gief money[/COLOR] now :popcorm1: !) until August :D

Thanks to everyone who support this project

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]This year special kisses:[/B][/COLOR]

[LIST]
[*][B][COLOR=#40e0d0]Zombie:[/COLOR][/B] Thanks for ... everything, precious person ! Most active & helpful member.
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]Gekk0:[/B][/COLOR] Again, ty for the fcking smexy header :hsheep:
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]mohalaci:[/B][/COLOR] Fastest VB 5 supplier ever, I don't even have time to notice the update that he already sent me the archive ... :suicide_fool-edit:
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]pet17[/B][/COLOR]: DBTech updates notification spammer, thanks, because of you I can't be too lazy :D
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]darkseife:[/B][/COLOR] Thanks for the DBTech accounts, extremly useful !
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]dingo:[/B][/COLOR] Just because he's an old school zombie, welcome back
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]Smoker:[/B][/COLOR] Thanks for your motivation, helping a lot of vBWarez newbies, helps the project a lot :)
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]Deadmau5:[/B][/COLOR] Just because of his "its online" entry on the shoutbox :rtfm: nah seriously active member and friendly (also you have too many ranks, wtf ! hacker)
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]mrbeattyjr[/B][/COLOR]: Aka the professor, active member & helping newbies !
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][B][COLOR=#40e0d0]mlew2:[/COLOR][/B] Because he's one of the rare veterans still alive !
[/LIST]

[COLOR=#00ff00][B]
Also thanks to all Premiums / Contributors / Members trying to help others or helping the vBWarez project somehow !

[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#add8e6][B]You are a premium member and you think you deserve your Anniversary rank ?[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]

Send me a [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]private message[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff] with the name of that [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]little yellow man shitting[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff] on my french "Champs Elysée" glass that you can see on my [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Facebook's Cover picture.[/COLOR]
  • Admin
[quote name='Gekk0']Anyways :3
Donated 10 Euro to this 2nd anniversary!

keep this project alive![/QUOTE]

:drinks:

Drinking a beer right now for you :p

Thanks a lot ;) And yea will try to keep it alive as long as possible !
  • Admin
Time to close the thread :)

The Anniversary subscription still available until 1st August.

See you on [B][COLOR=#ff0000]vBWarez 3rd Anniversary[/COLOR][/B] ! Hope to see many more names into the year kisses list :D

Let's make another year together peeps :russian1: thanks for everything